Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Great deals on Kitchen help

I'm not good in cooking but when it comes to kitchen utensil cuisinart is one of my favorite. My Tita in Virginia uses this much with her dough on empanadas and she introduced me to this fantastic brand. Cuisinart is a two indispensable kitchen appliances in one, the Cuisinart food processor and blender will do all your slicing, dicing, shredding, and mixing for you. 40 oz. glass dripless pour spout jar. Ice crush button with pulse at any speed. 3-cup capacity work bowl with cover, feed tube, and pusher stainless steel chopping blade. Reversible slicing/shredding disc. 7 speed. We ordered it at Macy’s because they have it on sale. I will be waiting for its delivery and hopefully I could try this when I make a dough and bake my own home-made empanadas. You can find great deals of Cuisinart at Macy’s. You can either shop online or visit their store.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3