Sunday, February 8, 2009

Flowers as a gift on Valentine’s Day







Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. What comes to your mind when you think of it?






Flowers, right? No hassle and easy to deliver. Its freshness and colors brings glow to everyone’s eyes. When i was still in the Philippines this my husband used to send me flowers in one of the renowned florist shop located in Makati City. The delivery is reliable and it comes on time. So he doesn't have to worry. He usually order it online. When they get the address of the recipient.They will assure you that it comes fresh and in good package too. For me it feels wonderful to let our darling and sweetheart or anyone close to our heart happy with just the simple act of giving by sending these beautiful flowers for they evoke curiosity if they could receive one from us. It shows the confirmation of our love, or appreciation that they are being special. Usually the best time to show them how you feel about them is not only on birthday but also on Valentine’s Day. Here are some flower arrangements that you could choose and would love sending to your special someone in the Philippines. Flowers, are fresh and in good shape when it is delivered. Prices are affordable and reasonable. I am thinking to send my mother flowers as a token of my thanks for her being always there for me. I love my Mom and I already miss her. Words are not enough to thank her and I am speechless on how to describe her as a person. If your love one is in the US here is a suggestive place for you to order your flowers. Let the person close to you feel that they are special. Don’t miss the occasion not showing them you care. After all, only LOVE can make a person's life be colorful.

4 comments:

Kristin Joy said...

Wow!! All these flower bouquets are looking best for Valentines Day...

Anonymous said...

Cute collections.Thanks Lovely for sharing.They really lovely.Wish you a joyful Valentine's Day in advance.

lol:)
Valentine Gift India|Chennai Flowers Valentine|Bangalore flowers Valentine

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon everyone,

Oh my gosh how scary is it that Valentine's Day has come round again! What are you all up to? Not sure how everyone else feels about February 14th, but I always seem to get really stressed out! I always send my friends a Valentine's Day text message, just to say hi! However I find a text message a bit dull, but I have found a different way to send a greeting which has a much more vibrant, and upbeat feel about it! My friend Lizzy first introduced me to the world of electronic greetings about a year ago when she went back packing around Australia. She said she found it hard to write letters, and she didn't always have a mobile phone signal! So whenever she had the chance she would go into an internet cafe and send an e-Card. This method is such a great way to keep in touch with friends, and family. With Valentine's Day coming up I think it is a good way to just send a little surprise greeting. I have done my research, and tried out loads of different sites, but I have now finally found the best Free Valentine’s Day e-Card site for me. This site has both romantic, and funny, light hearted Valentine's Day e-Cards, so there is a card to suit everyone! E-Cards are not for everyone, but I think they are definitely worth a try! Just wanted to share my thoughts and findings with you all! I hope you all have a fab V-Day whatever you decide to get up to, just make sure that you make all your plans in advance, the last thing you will want is a mad rush at the last min! Have a good one, love, hugs,and Peace, Nicole.

Lovely's Page said...

To those who leave a comment on my blog thank you so much. I really appreciate and welcome it. Yeah i know that there are suggested gifts and cards that we could send/give to our loved ones. Its always your prerogative to choose what you think is best that you could send/give them. We know them best. What i could give is a suggestion. Just my reminder for those you forget the occassion.Cheers. Thank you.....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3