Thursday, February 26, 2009

New York City Visit

This picture is inside of Grand Central Station, downtown Manhattan New York City. Can you imagine how many people is in this busy place from morning to evening. People that you could hardly recognize because of different races and talking different languages. Some are tourists and they just come to visit New York. You could see them dragging their luggages and taking time to pause to take pictures. Like them, i too pause and take pictures during my first visit here. For me, its one in a lifetime chance to see a place like this where some dream to see such historic place like New York City. Pictures below are taken when i first step New York City.



I was amazed to see this place and i can't believe that this dreams would be a reality. I was pinching my forearm if this is really true and my Filipina friend was laughing telling me hey, believe it Mare you are in an American soil and you are standing in the City of New York and the movie that you watch "Made is Manhattan" --- this is the real one but you are not a made yet he he he.

This picture is on the left wing. You can see in the board the list of places and time of departures on the train.

This one here is one of the shoe shops in Canal street where my friend shops her new boots and mind you, though the shoes here are expensive, she was lucky because when we get inside they are on sale up to 70%. So she gets 2 pairs of shoes for only $ 150. Still a good buy.
Since i came to the US she was the one who guide me. I meet her thru my hubby. When i and hubby was still starting our relationship and chatting in the internet, hubby happens to tell her that he was talking to me and that i am a Filipina. She ask him where i am and one time we talk on the phone. On that short talk she promise me that when i came to US she will help me familiarize the place. So when i need something that my hubby is not available one call for her, she will come to the rescue. I am really thankful that i meet her.
Here i am looking for something that i could give to my new officemate on last Valentines Day. Even is its only a small thing i am also happy to give it to my new found officemate Ms. Marie, she is Italian--I love to work with her. We had so much fun in the office. I should say that i am lucky also to meet her as she helped me a lot. She unselfishly teach me some things at the Dental Clinic. Next time i will post her picture here so you guys will know who i am referring to in the office that i am working. Thank you for reading my blogs. Have a nice weekend everyone.....










No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3