Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Collectors Doll

sleeping girl doll


yawning boy doll


When I watched TV, I always go to the news, game programs, movies, etc. In short I go to one channel to another. If only the remote could talk it would shout at me stop clicking me I had a headache of your venturing one channel to the other, lol. After I watched my favorite shows, I do not forget to visit QVC channel. QVC is a TV shopping network. HHmmnn shopping again? Hey what’s wrong with it? Mostly ladies favorite lol. Well this channel features the latest items that you can shop at your convenience. I say convenience it’s because you don’t need to dress yourself especially now that its winter. You don’t need to go out and travel. All you need is click the channel of you remote for your home shopping and list the item number then go to the internet and browse it. One item that attracts me is the cute dolls. I find it fancy and I feel I want to go back to my childhood days so I could play these toys. Well, anyway this is a Newbie’s collection from Marie Osmond. What catches my attention in this doll is they are not just cute but the face is angelic as if they are newly born babies who is just acting like a real baby do.The Boy: yawning and the Girl: sleeping. It is made of porcelain, the doll measures 5"H; Blanket 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" .You choose with this newborn doll. Either way, this bundle of joy--complete with miniature hospital bed, birth announcement, and hospital bracelet--looks adorable in your collection.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3