Monday, February 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT GERTY


This morning when I wake up hubby told me that there is a person closer to my heart who will celebrate her birthday. She is already 91 and God Bless her for reaching this age. She’s been in the hospital before her birthday and I was told that she collapse the reason why the aide called 911 to rush her to the hospital. We are suspecting that the dosage of the medicines made her drowsy as she is taking 12 kinds of medicines. With her age I don’t think that this is right as we know that her strength is not enough and her resistance is low. Anyways, going back to her when we called her (Aunt Gerty as we fondly call her) to greet her Happy birthday! Her aura is different, she is happy and full of energy even if we did not see her personally you can tell from her voice that she is good. Though we know that there are bad times and good times we still hope for the best for her. She is the only kin member of my hubby’s family that is alive. She’s been good to me since I meet her, knowing her in person, too bad I could not have the chance to take care of her. I had my job and my time is conflict with the time available from her aids days off. We are hoping that in the days to come she will stay as she is. Good health and full of energy.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3