Sunday, March 22, 2009

Best Gift


Sometime in February i write a blog about the Cross Pendant with The Lords Prayer at the center of the pendant. It was a gift to me by my hubby before when he was still courting me. Said pendant come from his mother and he handed it to me since his mother died already. But as i am saying in my previous blog that said cross broke and i give it to a friend who said that she could fix it by her friend who knows how to fix jewelry only to know that it was burned. Both of us are working me and hubby and it so happened that i got home first, so i check out the mails in the mail box and i saw a box addressed to my hubby. I call him on the phone telling him i got a box from UPS in the mail and he said that would be his surprise to me come May 9 our first Wedding Anniversary. He wants to surprise me and he intends to give it to me when we go to Florida for our anniversary trip. But he said anyway you already have it and no longer a surprise you open it, its for you. I said thank you put off the phone and open the package, Oh my God the Cross pendant with the Lord's prayer. So i hold it again to the light, peep on the glass and there i saw the Lords Prayer written inside. The words are very small but very clear. I feel something strange inside me just like a water was poured in my whole body to wash me and clean me and also i feel a hand running in my heart, that was after reading the words, i shed tears and kissed the cross. I really miss wearing it. Now that i have it i intend to have it blessed and occassionally wear it so it will stay long in my care. Sorry hubby, you cannot hide things from me, lol. Anyways, thank you for being close to Yahweh El Shaddai and once again thank you for giving me this gift. You just don't know how much i love being given such gifts like this. Rarely friends and members of our family give such gift like this, for the always give gifts that are familiar to us like bags, earrings, etc. They forget religious gift items, right? Gifts like this is always treasured as this remind us connection to our Heavenly Father who is our Creator.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3