Sunday, March 22, 2009

Speaking of Pastries

I love Sal & Dom's Pastry Shop.
It's definitely what I consider to be a Bronx staple! Great Italian treats and they even have a great sugar-free selection!
You won't find too many places like this in the Bronx, unless you head over to Arthur Avenue (Little Italy), but I still love Sal & Dom's the best.
My friend takes me there twice already and she said her brother -in-law introduce that pastry shop to her. The carrot cake and cannolis are the tops.But i like also other cookies too. And when i crave for it i just call my friend and we would go there.
It can be crowded at times. So it's better to get there
early.
Prices are reasonable, but it doesn't matter. The pastries are so good, they're worth the money spent.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3