Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shoes and more shoes







This is one of my weakness. To collect and have more shoes that I can wear whenever there is an occassion.More women are just happy shopping and collecting shoes as a hobby. Way back home i also have lots of shoes. Working in a office there, i don't go out that much its just work and job. My officemates sometimes show us catalog of shoes or sometimes we go to mall which is near us. After office hours we go directly to the SM City Mall, Trinoma that is near to the office. When i came here i just have three pairs of shoes one sneakers (Fila) one open shoes the black (forgot the brand) and this olive green. Others i buy it here and added to my collection. But how can I afford to buy more shoes. There are most important matters to consider when spending. Finally I find one store to satisfy me. http://www.dsw.com/ without sacrificing my budget. I save $ 5 dollars from my budget for my hobby. Then i would wait until the shoes that i want would be on sale he he he......
















No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3