Monday, March 2, 2009

Coldest Day

I've been living here in the US for almost a year now but today was my coldest day. Oh yeah 20 degrees. And the snow is 7”. The weather is unusual to me coming from a tropical country. I could say I am not still used to it. I don't really care if it would be cold outside as long as I have heat inside the house. But not now... since i had a job, I am forced to go out and report to work. I walk to the office which is just near to our house. I really hate it and the cold made me lazy that I want to sleep all day, Lol. I was freezing and felt very cold though I had two t-shirts inside and one sweater plus the winter coat. I also wear two pants and two socks under the boots. Now that I am off of work, Gosssshhhh, i could be like a kid also..LOL. I dress myself, get the camera, take pictures. I also made a little snowman, he he he.
While I am slowing now I know I must prepare myself for tomorrow.Though the falling of snow stops I know I will be freezing again. I will be walking in the snow going to work. Whether I like it or not I have to wear a very thick jacket and plenty clothes. I’m sure i would look like a fat woman or robot tomorrow..hahahaha...Picture will show how i wear them.. Notice that you can only see my face but the rest...hmmmpppp all clothes...




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3