Thursday, March 19, 2009

Energetic Dog

cute dog
his name is adie

he really wants to pose with tongue out

I met this dog at our clinic when his boss go there for her quarterly dental exam. At first when this dog come to me i did not touch him although he is wagging his tail. I am not afraid of dogs but if its just our first meeting i won't dare touching them as i am afraid they might bite me. I know they are injected with anti-rabies, still i am cautious. Its hard if the dog change their mood we never know. Anyway, the owner said that the dog has a problem with his knees and he was just lying before they come to the dental clinic but to the owner's surprise he is energetic and he wants to play with me while the doctor is cleaning his boss teeth. We had fun with his ball and he is running while catching it. Seems that there is no trace of knee problem. While playing i started getting a picture and he poses. See the picture his tongue is out. I really love this dog so cute and friendly.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3