Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thanks to you

A poem for my best friend, my love, and my life:
I want to say thank you..
for all the love you have given me,
for all the happiness you brought into my life.
Even though i brought so much pain to you,
you never gave up
and still you love me more,
you never run out of patience
when it comes to me.
I have nothing to ask for
except your love,
my life will never be complete,
my life will never be this perfect.
Thanks for all the love you gave to me,
with all my heart i will cherish your love,
i will treasure it
and take care of it till my last breath..
Hon,From time to time, I utter the words I love you to express how much you mean to me. I hope you feel the truth behind these precious words…because these words mean you are my life, my happiness, my strength and my forever love!!! Thank you for being always there when i needed a shoulder to lean to.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3